elps_text

แอด ไลน์ รับ เครดิต ฟรี 100 บาท_ดาวน์โหลด gclub android_เว็บเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์_เสียพนัน ภาษาอังกฤษ_ มีหลายร้อยสล็อตออนไลน์อย่างฟรี

Left to right: Karen Hoene, Erin Graham, Nell Kuhnmuench, Kate Powers, Hillary Henderson, Terah Chambers 
Not pictured: Nichole Martin

Board of Education

Welcome to the East Lansing Public Schools Board of Education homepage. Here you will find information on current board members, meeting times, agendas for upcoming meetings, and briefs and minutes from past meetings.

The East Lansing Public Schools are governed by a Board of seven members who are elected at large  to serve four-year, overlapping terms. Since 1973, the Board has invited a student-elected, nonvoting student representative from East Lansing High School to sit on the Board for a one-year term.
Regularly scheduled meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at  East Lansing High School (Lower Level), 509 Burcham, East Lansing, MI 48823.  To view the schedule of regular meetings for the school year, please click here.

If you have questions for our board members, you will find email addresses and phone numbers using the " members info " link. Another option is to use the online form found on the " contact form " link. This will send comments directly to the current board president.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Resolution Safe and Supportive Schools

PDF DocumentResolution Safe and Supportive Schools - Adopted 2-6-2017