เกมส์สล็อต - Royal_สล็อต Azteca_sbobet ฟรี เครดิต ล่าสุด_หมุนสล็อตเริ่มต้นที่ 1 บาท_สล็อตที่ชื่อนชอบ
Welcome to Physical Education with Mrs. Hagbom
My name is Mrs. Courtney Hagbom and I will be teaching 6th - 8th Grade PE this year. While this is my first year at MacDonal Middle school, I have been a shared time PE teacher for ELPS since 2009. During this time I taught PE 1st -8th grade at St. Thomas Aquinas and the Greater Lansing Islamic Center.
I am excited to be a Trojan this school year and have your child in my class.
ELPS Physical Education Mission Statement:
Developmentally appropriate physical education today;
Healthy, active lifestyles tomorrow.
SHAPE America National Standards
A Physically Literate Person...
1. Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns.
2. Applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as they apply to learning and performance.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve, and maintains a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
4. Exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
5. Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.