8th Grade Social Studies
How to get free texts regarding homework, assessments, etc. from Mr. C: text the message @e3edh9 to #81010. The service and texts are free. Essentially, these daily texts are a brief summary of my website info. For example, "Ch. 14 Test this Thursday" or "P. 163 ISN due tomorrow."
A few words about what to expect this year in social studies...
1. Most homework is a continuation of what was begun in class. If students are productive in class, they will have less work to complete outside of school. Expect approximately 10-15 minutes on a nightly basis, maybe more for some.
2. Unit packets are critical...keep up and don't lose!
3. Daily trackers are critical. Used to review on a daily basis. Many assessment questions first appear in trackers. Collected each week. Posted on website.
4. Students should use planners consistently. Parents should check planners on a consistent basis.
5. Monitor grades! Communicate with teacher.
6. 8th grade social studies is more difficult than previous years. This is normal.
Free online slots_W88คาสิโนออนไลน์_การันตีความสนุก _รูเล็ตต์ออนไลน์_วิธี เล่น w88
|‹ December 2018 ›|